- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Enter Our Ultimate Summer Tech Giveaway!
That’s right - we are giving away a Summer Tech Package that includes a high-tech Fuego Element grill, Monster Superstar Backfloat waterproof speaker, and a mobile charging bank from iFrogz! Head on over to our giveaway page in order to enter. Good luck!
Saturday May 14, 2011 6:21 pm
Wonder Woman Fail: TV Series DOA
We’ve all heard the news now: David E. Kelley’s proposed Wonder Woman TV pilot did not get the greenlight from NBC.
But what we haven’t heard are the real reasons behind the cancellation. Here then, are the Top Ten Reasons Why The New Wonder Woman Series failed:
10. Typical David E. Kelley: Too much “Wondering Woman,” not enough actual Wonder Woman
9. Etta Candy played by Calista Flockhart
8. To be trendy, Amazon homeland changed to Amazon.com
7. William Shatner and James Spader as dueling Steve Trevors
6. Diana Prince works for wacky urban law firm
5. Costume not patriotic enough for Republicans; not wild enough for comic book fans
4. Invisible Plane deployed to Iraq
3. Lasso of Truth releasing plot details to TMZ
2. Even at 60, Lynda Carter still a wonder
1. Not enough girls tying each other up and kissing
[Artwork: Adrianne Palicki as WW, © DC Comics]
- Related Tags:
- david e kelley, dc comics, humor, sidefeatured, television, top 10, tv adaptations, wonder woman
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.