Thursday November 25, 2010 7:26 pm
Top Ten Things I’m Thankful For This Year
Thanksgiving is that wonderful time of year where we celebrates parades, football, days off from school and work, and something else I've entirely forgotten about. Here are some things I'm giving thanks for in 2010.
Naturally, your list may vary, and be a lot less selfish than my own.
10. My TSA date, Officer Pat Downe, had soft hands.
9. The iPad. Is it wrong to want 2 of them?
8. Library Book Sales: I scored a Pogo book, Quincy’s World by Ted Shearer and Don Martin Grinds Ahead! All for less than a buck total.
7. The debut of Oh, Brother! by Bob Weber, Jr. and Jay Stephens. Funny, funny strip.
6. Five Guys Burgers & Fries: If you’re going to eat, Five it up.
5. Webcomics. All of them. I live for the day when we just call them comics.
4. Facebook Farmville Fad Fading Fast!
3. I’m not involved in Comic Con’s 2011 registration process.
2. People actually read this blog!
1. I didn’t get laid off from DC Comics.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
[Artwork: Walt Disney’s Comics & Stories, swiped from The Phantom Darkroom, © Disney]
- Related Tags:
- bob weber jr, dc, dc comics, disney, don martin, five guys, humor, ipad, jay stephens, oh brother, pogo, sidefeatured, ted shearer, thanksgiving, web comics, webcomics
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.