- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Monday March 21, 2011 12:11 am
Top 10 Things Overheard @ C2E2
The comic book convention season is in full swing, and that was never more apparent than this weekend in Chicago for C2E2.
Comic fans, cosplayers, celebrities, editors, artists and writers all gathered in a giant nerdpile of awesomeness.
And whenever all those things get together, a lot of chatter is going to take place. Here then are the Top Ten Things We Overheard at C2E2 2011:
10. "That new Wonder Woman costume is epic!"
9. "That new Wonder Woman costume sucks!"
8. "Wasn't C2E2 R2D2's wife?"
7. "This sure smells like San Diego!"
6. "This is really nice carpeting. What? I'm just sayin'!"
5. "At home I can follow Bendis on Twitter. Here I can actually follow Bendis!"
4. "I just saw Wizard World Chicago crying in the bathroom."
3. "He pulls a knife, you pull adamantium claws. That's 'The X-Men Chicago Way,' bub."
2. "Libya, shmibya – I think that's Eliza Dushku!"
And the #1 thing overheard at C2E2 this year:
1. "This ain't Rosemont!"
[Artwork: Green Lantern, © DC Comics]
- Related Tags:
- brian bendis, c2e2, c2e2 convention, chicago, convention, conventions, dc comics, eliza dushku, green lantern, humor, marvel comics, sidefeatured, top 10, top 10 things overheard, wizard world
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.