- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Enter Our Ultimate Summer Tech Giveaway!
That’s right - we are giving away a Summer Tech Package that includes a high-tech Fuego Element grill, Monster Superstar Backfloat waterproof speaker, and a mobile charging bank from iFrogz! Head on over to our giveaway page in order to enter. Good luck!
Saturday June 11, 2011 3:51 pm
Top 10 Observations From X-Men: First Class
We’ve all seen Marvel Comics’ X-Men First Class by now, right?
And if you haven’t, then you’re hardly a fan worthy of our time. Go. Now. See it.
Despite the film’s soft opening, you can bet they’ll make more. I saw it, will no doubt see it again.
As you watch the film, maybe you’ll have some of the same thoughts that I did. I walked away with 10 observations about the movie - see if they match your own:
10. January Jones will be getting offers from Playboy (now) and Wizard World (5 years from now)
9. Sequel: X-Men: Gym Class
8. Finally! We can talk about something other than DC Comics’ reboot
7. You say Magneto, I say tomato
6. Oliver Platt’s Next Role: Bouncing Boy
5. The Cuban Missile would be a great name for a superhero
4. Wheel of Fortune Before & After: Muslim Brotherhood of Mutants
3. Hellfire Club’s real goal: small government, cut Medicare, defund Planned Parenthood
2. Emma Frost has the power to change her body into hotness
And the #1 observation about X-Men: First Class...
1. This movie: Nazi Gold; next movie: Confederate Gold!
And just one more week until Green Lantern?
[Artwork: January Jones as Emma Frost]
- Related Tags:
- adaptations, emma frost, films, humor, january jones, magneto, marvel comics, movies, sidefeatured, top 10, x men first class
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.