- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Saturday June 11, 2011 10:51 am
Top 10 Observations From X-Men: First Class
We’ve all seen Marvel Comics’ X-Men First Class by now, right?
And if you haven’t, then you’re hardly a fan worthy of our time. Go. Now. See it.
Despite the film’s soft opening, you can bet they’ll make more. I saw it, will no doubt see it again.
As you watch the film, maybe you’ll have some of the same thoughts that I did. I walked away with 10 observations about the movie - see if they match your own:
10. January Jones will be getting offers from Playboy (now) and Wizard World (5 years from now)
9. Sequel: X-Men: Gym Class
8. Finally! We can talk about something other than DC Comics’ reboot
7. You say Magneto, I say tomato
6. Oliver Platt’s Next Role: Bouncing Boy
5. The Cuban Missile would be a great name for a superhero
4. Wheel of Fortune Before & After: Muslim Brotherhood of Mutants
3. Hellfire Club’s real goal: small government, cut Medicare, defund Planned Parenthood
2. Emma Frost has the power to change her body into hotness
And the #1 observation about X-Men: First Class...
1. This movie: Nazi Gold; next movie: Confederate Gold!
And just one more week until Green Lantern?
[Artwork: January Jones as Emma Frost]
- Related Tags:
- adaptations, emma frost, films, humor, january jones, magneto, marvel comics, movies, sidefeatured, top 10, x men first class
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.