- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Thursday October 4, 2012 11:59 am
The Lone Ranger: Top 10
Disney has released a trailer for their new Lone Ranger movie, coming out in 2013. It’s directed by Gore Verbinski (Pirates of the Caribbean, Mousehunt), and written by Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio (The Mask of Zorro) and Justin Haythe (Revolutionary Road).
The Lone Ranger stars Johnny Depp as Tonto and Armie Hammer as his trusty companion.
After looking at the trailer, here are my thoughts:
10. Klinton Spilsbury is very happy now
9. Cowboy and Alien?
8. Looks like someone did see Barry Sonnenfeld’s Wild, Wild West
7. Keith Richards could be Tonto’s father, too
6. Kemo Sabe is Potawatomi for “Where are the rest of the Village People?”
5. Ichabod Tontohands
4. Cowboys of the Caribbean
3. The Green Hornet movie likes this
2. “Bird-hatting” will totally replace Tebowing and Planking
1. Hi-Yo-Ho-Ho, Silver!
[Artwork: The Lone Ranger and his Bestie, © Disney]
- Related Tags:
- gore verbinski, green hornet, humor, johnny depp, lone ranger, movies, pirates of the caribbean, sidefeatured, tonto, trailers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.